IEEE FINAL YEAR PROJECTS FOR MECHANICAL
IEEE Final Year Projects for Mechanical
Final Year Project is a vital theoretical task for every student succeeding Engineering. IEEE project affords reality to the project since it will have fundamentally intangible and application linked robust base.Mechanical engineering science refuges every aspect of structure design, from structural integrity to factual selection, with both of these branches finding their place in engineering values and engineering arithmetic. Similarly, all machinery within the building is careful part of a mechanical engineers domain. Such as the robotics, conveyer model and elevator models play a vital role in the engineering.We also mention that students who are not sure of how to get underway with the project visit. UNIQ Tirunelveli provides you the best IEEE final year projects in Tirunelveli for all the students.
I. MECHANICAL based AUTOMATION (LIGHT MOTOR VEHICLE) AND MECHATRONIC
1. Design and Fabrication of Smooth Chassis in Cantilever Suspension System
2. Performances increasing in mini car
3. Design and Fabrication of Quick Lifting Jack with Gear Arrangement.
4. Automatic seat belt with the help actuator
5. Design and Fabrication of 360-Degree Car Parking System.
6. Fuel efficiency improvement and knocking reduction system using four stroke petrol engines by water injection.
II. MECHANICAL based AUTOMOBILE
1. Performance of 50cc engine using different carburetor
2. Crank and shaft physically challenged vehicle
3. Automatic Side Stand Repossess System in Motor bike/Two Wheelers.
4. Design and fabrication of hand less drive in four wheelers forphysically challenged peoples
5. Design and Fabrication ofElectromagnetic Braking System in Automobile.
6. Design of innovation car model in automobile
III. MECHANICAL based POWER GENERATION
1. Design and fabrication of Tri power Generator in twoWheeler
2. Energy producing from solar parabolic with application of cooker.
3. Fabrication of hybrid power generation from highway.
4. Design and fabrication of external flows on entry of a hybrid wind catcher wind turbine System.
5. Design and Fabrication of solar based thermal desalination based on water purification
System for Greenhouse Plantation.
IV. MECHANICAL based MACHINES AND PROCESS
1. Sweet crop harvesting machine
2. Multi spindle drilling machine
3. Design and Fabrication of Gear Type Self-Centering Arm Gripper.
4. Design and Fabrication of JCB Using Link Mechanism.
5. Design and Fabrication of Double Side Power Hack Saw Machine Using Quick
6. Fabrication of Manual Lawn Mower Using Scotch Yoke Mechanism.
V. MECHANICAL based AGRICULTURE PROCESS
1. Design and fabrication of automatic feeding and transport systemusing whit worth quick return mechanism
2. Pesticide sprayer with seed sowing mechanism
3. Design and Fabrication of solar auto tilting system with water pumping system used in an agriculture application.
4. Design and Fabrication of homemade wind turbine water pumping system for Four bar Link system.
5. Design and Fabrication solar based heating and cooling system in food maintenance Process using Peltier module.
6. Design and fabrication of multipurpose agriculture machine
VI. MECHANICAL based THERMAL AND REFRIGERATION
1. Design and fabrication of bicycle powered refrigerator
2. Experimental fabrication on refrigeration in car using IDC technologies
3. Experimental study of Refrigeration system using co2 refrigerant
4. Design and fabrication of steam jet refrigeration system
5. Design and fabrication of super-efficient refrigerator
6. Design and fabrication of thermoelectric refrigerator with thermo siphon system
VII. MECHANICAL based PNEUMATIC APPLICATION
1. Design and fabrication of pneumatic air vehicle
2. Thread mill bicycle
3. Design and fabrication of hand less drive in four wheelers for physically challenged peoples
4. Automatic hydraulic jack
5. Design and fabrication of bicycle powered refrigerator