IEEE FINAL YEAR PROJECTS FOR MECHANICAL
IEEE Final Year Projects for Mechanical
Final Year Project is a vital theoretical task for every student succeeding Engineering. IEEE project affords reality to the project since it will have fundamentally intangible and application linked robust base.Mechanical engineering science refuges every aspect of structure design, from structural integrity to factual selection, with both of these branches finding their place in engineering values and engineering arithmetic. Similarly, all machinery within the building is careful part of a mechanical engineers domain. Such as the robotics, conveyer model and elevator models play a vital role in the engineering.We also mention that students who are not sure of how to get underway with the project visit. UNIQ Tirunelveli provides you the best IEEE final year projects in Tirunelveli for all the students.
I. MECHANICAL based AUTOMATION (LIGHT MOTOR VEHICLE) AND MECHATRONIC
- Fabrication of automatic
turbo chargerat lowand high speed of vehicle
- Design and fabrication of Automatic door closer using
- Design and fabrication of Drainage cleaning robot
- Design and fabrication of Geneva paper cutting machine
- Design and fabrication of Automatic brake in
- Design and fabrication of Automatic
rain watersaving system.
- Design and fabrication of industrial conveyor using
- Design and fabrication of Motorized gate valve.
- Design and fabrication of automatic Blackboard duster.
- Automatic rain operated wiper.
- Design and fabrication of motorized screw jack.
- Design and fabrication of rolling shutter.
- Automatic Pneumatic Bumper.
- Automatic Reverse Braking and Distance Measurement Using Ultrasonic
- Automatic fire detecting and control robot.
- Automatic Railway Gate Controller
- Design and fabrication of magnetic shock absorber
II. MECHANICAL based MACHINES AND PROCESS
- Design and fabrication of rocker bogie mechanism
- Design and fabrication of box shifter using four-bar link mechanism
- Multi-spindle drilling machine
- Design and fabrication of double side power hacksaw machine using the quick return mechanism
- Design and fabrication of adjustable multi-spindle hand drill system
- Design and fabrication of robotic elevator
- Design and fabrication of Geneva paper cutting machine
III. MECHANICAL based PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED
- Design and fabrication of hand operated gear shifting mechanism for disabled
- Design and fabrication of hand free vehicle for disabled person
- Design and fabrication of hand less drive in four wheelers
- Design and fabrication of hand power tricycle for the handicapped person using hand lever and crank system
- Reverse gear in a motorcycle for physically challenged people
IV. MECHANICAL based COMPOSITE MATERIALS
- Comparison and Experimental Investigation of Glass Fiber and Natural Fiber Reinforced Composites
- Mechanical behavior of E-GLASS JUTE natural hybrid composite.
- Mechanical behavior coconut coir fiber reinforced with an epoxy polymer.
- Helical gear using metal matrix composite
- Development of Asbestos Free Brake Pad Using Orange Peel.
- Development and Mechanical Characterization of Low-Cost Natural Hybrid Date/Jute Fiber Reinforced Epoxy Composite.
- Composite material using banana and jute fibers.
V. MECHANICAL based AGRICULTURE PROCESS
- Robotic pesticide sprayer
- Design and fabrication of Haraka machine for agriculture
- Multi-crop cutter
- Design and fabrication of portable multi agriculture
- Pesticide sprayer with seed sowing mechanism
VI. MECHANICAL based PNEUMATIC APPLICATION
- Design and fabrication of pneumatic can crusher
- Design and fabrication of Pneumatic sheet cutter machine
- Design and fabrication of pneumatic vice and jack
- Design and fabrication of Automatic gear changing using a pneumatic cylinder
- Fabrication of Pneumatic Mobile Crane
VII. MECHANICAL based AUTOMOBILE
- Fabrication of an intelligent reverse braking system.
- Fabrication of flywheel-based regenerative
- Rough Terrain Vehicle Using Rocker-Bogie Mechanism.
- Automatic Fog Maker Machine
- Design & Fabrication of Motorized Scissor Jack.
- Motorized 2 Wheel Scooters.
- Performances increasing in a mini car
- Design and fabrication of wiper inside the front mirror in a government bus
- Multi oscillation motion in the wiper
- Design and fabrication of gearless power transmission
- Fabrication of automatic 2,3 point drill machine
- Design and fabrication of automatic side-stand retrieval system
- Design and fabrication of Sand ramping using rack and pinion
- Design and fabrication of Pedal operated
dualpump to increase efficiency
- Design and fabrication of Foot press hand wash machine
- Design and fabrication of Two axis paint spraying machine
- Energy-harvesting shock absorber with a mechanical motion rectifier.
- Design and fabrication of advanced drilling machine based on belt and roller mechanism.
- Design and fabrication of homemade wind turbine water pumping system for four bar link system.
- Design and fabrication of mechanism conveyor using an eccentric rotation drive system.
- Design and fabrication of smooth chassis in cantilever suspension system.
- Design and fabrication of portable heat exchanger to purify water.
VIII. MECHANICAL based ROBOTICS
- Line Follower Robot
- Pick and Place Robot
- Bluetooth Control Mobile Robot
- Voice Recognition Robot
- Bomb Detection Robot
- Hanging Robot
- Firefighting Robot
- Pipe Lining Robot
- Wall Follower Robot
- Obstacle Detection Robot
IX. MECHANICAL based RENEWABLE ENERGY
- Controlling Solar Energy Charge
- Solar Panel with Sun Position Tracking
- Fully Automated Solar Grass Cutter
- Low-pressure solar water heater with Auto Tracking
- Advanced solar water heater with electricity generation
- A Project on Electricity and water pumping system using a windmill
- Fabrication of solar sterling engine (Model)
- Solar powered automatic firefighting robot
- A Project on Solar automatic step climber
- Solar powered auto charging grinding machine