Project Center for Civil
UNIQ works with administrations to design, Examination and Untried works in numerous arenas such as mat lab project solutions by if highly accomplished procedural funds combined with proven project administration skill to deliver grades you can count on. We have a strong team. This the buiding worlds to the future rivers are done by the civil engineers but inorder to maintain the edifice buildings and other possible building numbers you need to acquire to maintain it with the automation of the projects and built shapes.
For details regarding the IEEE civil Projects visit https://www.uniqtirunelveli.in/project-center/civil/
Projects for Civil Engineering
I. DESIGN & ANALYSIS
- Planning and Designing of school building
- Planning and Designing of marriage hall
- Planning and Designing of multi-story apartment building
- Planning and Designing of industrial building
- Planning and Designing of super market building
- Planning and Designing of auditorium building
- Planning and Designing of airport terminal building
- Planning and Designing of police station building
- Planning and Designing of office building
- Planning and Designing of single bed room residential building
- Planning and Designing of railway station
- Planning and Designing of airport hanger
- Design of waste water treatment plant
- Planning and Designing of earth quake resistant building using e-tabs.
- Planning and Designing of overhead circular water tank
- Design of a rotary intersection in city junction
- Planning and Designing of bank building
- Planning and Designing of hospital building
- Planning and Designing of higher secondary school building
- Planning and Designing of panchayat union office building
- Planning and Designing of modern bus stand
- Planning and Designing of girder bridge
- Design and Planning of a mall
- Design and Analysis of govt / private warehouse
- Design of pedestrian subway at a metro traffic junction
II. COMPOSITE EXPERIMENT ANALYSIS
- Experimental study on self-compacting concrete using ggbs and fly-ash
- Experimental investigation on recycled aggregate concrete
- A study on effects of light weight aggregates on compressive and FlexuralStrength of concrete
- Experimental study on utilization of blast furnace slag in concrete
- Study on strength behavior of concrete using foundry dust in fine aggregate
- Behavior of concrete beams with coconut shell as coarse aggregates
- Experimental studies on the influence of the size of the aggregate in the Compressive strength of concrete.
- Study on behavior of concrete partially replacing quartz sand as fine Aggregate.
- Project on partial replacement of cement with marble powder.
- Concrete aggregates from discarded Tyre rubber
- River bed uncrushed aggregates for Concrete
- Effect of different curing methods on the compressive strength of concrete
- Experimental investigation in developing low cost concrete from Paper Industry waste
- Partial replacement of beach sand as fine aggregate for concrete
- Project on partial replacement of cement with brick powder
- Compressive behavior of steel Fiber reinforced concrete at high Temperatures
- Effect of partial replacement of sand with municipal solid waste ashon The strength of concrete
- Study on infiltration rate on different soils
- Studies on soil stabilization by using Bagasse ash
- Effect of reinforcing soil with waste plastic fiber
- Compressive strength development of blended cement concretes containing Portland cement,fly ash and met kaolin.
- Fly ash brick with addition of lime and quarry dust
- Light weight burnt bricks using rice husk and saw dust
- An experimental investigation on the strength properties of bacterial Concrete with fly ash.
- Inclusion of coconut coir fiber in soil mixed with Fly ash.